Support the INS
Benefits of INS Membership
All members receive:
• access to our LinkedIn Group
• opportunities to join working groups
• invitation to all International Neuroethics Society events and meetings
• the bi-monthly newsletter
• voting rights in society elections
• discounted subscription to AJOB-Neuroscience
• listing in the INS online directory for networking
• opportunities to list events, jobs, and other contributions in the Newsletter
There are three types of membership:
For professionals working in neuroethics or fields related to the social, legal, ethical and policy implications of advances in neuroscience. Yearly dues are $60.
To apply for Regular Membership click here.
For students enrolled in a degree program in a field relevant to neuroethics. Student Members receive the same benefits as Regular Members, but with reduced dues. Yearly dues are $30.
To apply for Student Membership, please click here.
This category is for NIH institutes or similar organizations, Centers for Neuroethics, Academic Departments e.g. neuroscience, philosophy, or law. Typically these are organizations with a focus on clinical or basic neuroscience, bioethics or issues at the sciencesociety interface. For more information contact us.
Institutional members receive:
• A booth/table at the annual meeting
• Access to the INS Linked In group for staff
• waiver of 3 individual registrations at the Annual Meeting.
If the membership dues will be a hardship, please contact us for more information.
INS Membership Directory Confidentiality, Privacy: The INS respects its members' privacy and adheres to a policy that enables direct access to the INS membership directory for the primary purpose of promoting professional networking. Members may choose to keep their contact information blinded from direct access in the membership directory by going into “Edit Profile” and choosing the box “Hide Profile from Search Results.”
Requests to contact individual INS members for the purpose of surveys, research, etc will be considered by the Board, if consistent with the mission of the Society. To submit a request for Board approval, please describe the purpose for requesting access, the exact message to be sent, and the author of the message to Karen Graham at email@example.com